Christmas 'Tour Dates'

I was never going to make it as a pop star, simply because I cannot sing. My guitar remains decorative and my violin... well, I haven't picked it up for many years since the dying cat parade announced it was splitting up. I digress! What I can do is make lovely things and bring them to Christmas markets, so here are all the dates you'll be able to find Oh Squirrel!


I'm really excited about some of these new events. The WI one I'm starting off with is a nice chilled out affair in a pub, so going by my 'tour' theme, this is the homely warm up in my patch of London. Moving on to the next week, bloody 'ell, we're only going and partnering with Instagram and Etsy on the same day!

The great thing about markets is the opportunity to try out new products and make some special one off bits, so each market will be a bit different.

I'm really please to be at not one but TWO Crafty Fox Markets, and of course, Renegade!

You may have noticed that on 2 days there are 2 events at once. As I'm not a magician,  I won't be able to be in 2 places at once, however I'm helped out by the wonderful Lucy at the Etsy event, and equally amazing Louise at Bust Craftacular. I'll be there at all the others if you want to say hello to me in particular. I'm sad to miss being at both of these in person as they're 2 of my favourite things to do, but I know you'll be in safe hands. 

Now to just sort out my rider (sorry!)...

SEE YOU THERE?

SATURDAY 25TH NOVEMBER 
STROUD GREEN WI XMAS FAIR 
STAPLETON TAVERN, N4. 12-5PM

SATURDAY 2ND DECEMBER
ETSY MADE LOCAL 
TOOTING TRAM & SOCIAL, SW17. 11-5PM

INSTAGRAM GIFT MARKET
SPITALFIELDS, E1. 10-7PM

SUNDAY 3RD DECEMBER
BUST CRAFTACULAR 
YORK HALL, BETHNAL GREEN, E2. 11-6PM

CRAFTY FOX 
DOGSTAR, BRIXTON, SW9. 11-5PM

SATURDAY 9TH + SUNDAY 10TH DECEMBER 
RENEGADE 
 OLD TRUMAN BREWERY, BRICK LANE, E1. 11-6PM

SATURDAY 16TH DECEMBER
CRAFTY FOX 
MERCATO METROPOLITANO, SE1 11-5PM

SaveSave

Comments

Popular Posts